Coloring Contest 2018
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Marin YMCA, 1500 Los Gamos Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903 Map
Reminder: Please be sure to include the following information on the back of the coloring page:
Artist name, Age, Grade, Parent/Legal Guardian printed name and signature, Parent/Legal Guardian contact information: phone number, email address and home mailing address.
Rules for Coloring Contest:
- Contest is open only to all ages.
- Entries will be divided into three (3) age categories before judging: 5 & under; 6 to 11; and 12 and above.
- The Asian American Alliance of Marin (AAAM) and Asian Pacific Heritage Festival (APHF) will have rights to all original artwork; all entries will be displayed at Marin YMCA at 1500 Los Gamos Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903.
- Winning designs will be featured on the AAAM’s Asian Pacific Heritage Festival website www.aaamarin.org and Facebook page.
- Limit one (1) entry per person. Please be sure to include the following information on the back of the coloring page:
- Artist name
- Parent/Legal Guardian printed name and signature
- Parent/Legal Guardian contact information: phone number, email address and home mailing addres
- You can print your coloring page from the web site www.aaamarin.org or pick up your coloring page at the Marin and Novato YMCA.
- Submissions will be accepted via mail or drop off at the Marin YMCA at 1500 Los Gamos Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903.All entries must be received by 10:00 am, Saturday, May 5.
- First 200 kids who enter will receive one (1) FREE 1-week Marin YMCA Guest Pass!
- One winner will be selected from each of the age category based on quality of the coloring.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category will receive a certificate. First prize winners in each category will receive a $25 gift certificate (Asian American Curriculum Project, Inc.).
- Winners will be announced during the APHF on Saturday May 5. You must be present to win.
- The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. AAAM shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices. Questions? Email us at APHF@aaamarin.org.